Century Brazilian Fit Student Jiu-Jitsu Uniform
BJJ Gi with white belt and no patches
The new wave of jiu-jitsu practitioners demand a new uniform to meet their changing needs.
This 100% cotton Brazilian-fit gi is constructed to create a seamless back, with shoulders cut for greater range of motion. Plus, the tapered lapel, sleeves and body offer less for opponents to grab. The pants feature padded and reinforced knees with a double-looped drawstring waist. Includes a free white belt with black sleeve.
- 100% cotton Brazilian-fit gi is lightweight and ready for training and competition.
- textured jacket is constructed from one piece of woven fabric to create a seamless back.
- lapel, tapered sleeves, and body offer less for your opponent to grab and the shoulders are cut for greater range of motion.
- coordinating non-textured pants feature padded and reinforced knees with a double looped drawstring waist for a highly durable and comfortable fit.
- Includes free white belt.
- Pink has been discontinued.