Rock Solid Sword with Kalman Csoka
- Volume 1: Introduction to Sword with Kalman walks you through the core basics every sword student should know. He starts with tying the hakama and continues with drawing the sword, standard and reverse grips, chiburi and noto.
- Volume 2: Sword Cutting Basics – In this lesson you will see how to hold the sword when cutting, Kalman shows you two basic blocks, eight standard grip cuts, eight count cut sequence, two reverse grip cuts, and a basic reverse grip combination.
- Volume 3:Traditional Sword Form I – Kalman walks you through traditional sword form and then breaks it down into six easy to follow steps, followed by a wrap up drill at 75% speed.
- Volume 4: Creative Sword Maneuvers and Techniques – This DVD will dive into creative sword forms including forward and reverse rolls, forward and reverse figure eights, figure eight behind the back roll, 360 degree circle roll, vertical and horizontal wrist rolls, side to side forearm twist drill and a speed roll to reverse roll drill.
- Volume 5: For the advanced student, Kalman teaches vertical and horizontal wrist roll to throw techniques, three different types of box cutter moves, a reverse grip vertical throw, spinning chiburis and 360 degree spinning chibuirs.
There are no reviews yet.